Public Safety Announcement
CUSTOMER NOTICE – COVID-19
In view of the government’s Plan for Living with COVID-19, The Claregalway Hotel will reopen in line with HSE, government guidelines. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Should you require to cancel or defer your booking our friendly reservations staff are contactable by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone +353 (0)91 738 300 and are more than happy to assist you.
Please take care during this time and we look forward to welcoming you to The Claregalway Hotel soon.
Reopening Safety Measures
The well-being of our employees and guests is of the foremost importance to us here at The Claregalway Hotel. We have been working hard while the hotel has been closed to ensure the health and safety of our guests, employees, and suppliers upon reopening:
- Protocols include advanced sanitisation, new technologies, effective physical distancing measures and service measures.
- Accreditation of all health and safety protocols and systems by an independent body, Sea Change
- Member of the Failte Ireland Safety Charter
Simple measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 which we have taken in our hotel:
- Optional online check-in and check-out.
- We promote regular handwashing by displaying posters in customer and employee WCs encouraging good hand washing practice with soap and water.
- We promote good respiratory hygiene by displaying posters in WCs encouraging good respiratory hygiene.
- We carry out regular cleaning of public areas, elevators etc. to an excellent standard using disinfectant.
- We have sanitising dispensers in all public areas, near touchpoints such as doors and lifts.
- We will have a range of food and beverage options with in-room and main restaurant dining options available.
- Our restaurant is fitted out with Perspex dividers, tables are distanced in accordance with government guidelines and many other measures in place so guests can enjoy their breakfast, lunch and dinner with the maximum safety precautions in place.
Hotel Bedroom servicing:
- We are operating a ‘no contact’ service, each day accommodation will leave a bag at your door with fresh linen, towels, bin bags and toiletries. You can then place your used items in the bags provided and leave outside your bedroom door.
- We will service your room only at your request. Simply let reception know by 11.00 am that you require servicing, leave ‘Room free for servicing’ card on the handle when vacating the room so our staff know it is safe to enter.
- For our departure rooms, we have implemented full procedures for sanitising guestrooms including all touchpoints e.g., remote controls, handles, light switches.
- We are working with the best suppliers in Ireland making sure the products we use are the most effective to sanitise our bedrooms.
- Our housekeeping team will wear aprons, gloves, and masks for the safety of guests and staff alike.
- We removed all unnecessary objects from the room – throws, cushions, guest information. These are available on request.
Following the guidelines set out by the government for Covid-19, we request that you adhere to the social distancing regulations. HSE current guidelines are 2 meters away from another person.
Masks are mandatory in all public areas.
If you have any questions regarding any of the directions above or in general, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
Stay safe and well,
We are looking forward to welcoming all of you back to stay with us soon.