Public Safety Announcement
CUSTOMER NOTICE – COVID-19
Reopening Safety Measures
The well-being of our employees and guests is of the foremost importance to us here at The Claregalway Hotel. We have been working hard while the hotel has been closed to ensure the health and safety of our guests, employees, and suppliers upon reopening:
- Protocols include advanced sanitisation, new technologies, effective physical distancing measures and service measures.
- Accreditation of all health and safety protocols and systems by an independent body, Sea Change
- Member of the Failte Ireland Safety Charter
Simple measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 which we have taken in our hotel:
- Optional online check-in and check-out.
- We promote regular handwashing by displaying posters in customer and employee WCs encouraging good hand washing practice with soap and water.
- We promote good respiratory hygiene by displaying posters in WCs encouraging good respiratory hygiene.
- We carry out regular cleaning of public areas, elevators etc. to an excellent standard using disinfectant.
- We have sanitising dispensers in all public areas, near touchpoints such as doors and lifts.
- We will have a range of food and beverage options with in-room and main restaurant dining options available.
- The tables in our restaurant are distanced in accordance with government guidelines and many other measures in place so guests can enjoy their breakfast, lunch and dinner with the maximum safety precautions in place.
Hotel Bedroom servicing:
- For our departure rooms, we have implemented full procedures for sanitising guestrooms including all touchpoints e.g., remote controls, handles, light switches.
- We are working with the best suppliers in Ireland making sure the products we use are the most effective to sanitise our bedrooms.
- We removed all unnecessary objects from the room – throws, cushions, guest information. These are available on request.
Stay safe and well,