Elf Town Galway
Stay At The 4 Star Claregalway Hotel
Elf Town is a fabulous Christmas experience the entire family can enjoy together. This festive season the magical Elf Town returns to Galway Racecourse. Located just 10 minutes from Ballybrit, stay with us at the 4 Star family-friendly Claregalway Hotel.
Celebrate Christmas In Galway at Elf Town
Elf Town is a 2 hour Christmas experience set over 3 different buildings with the magical journey itself set over 4 floors, where at the end, you and your family get a private visit with Santa who is the most realistic and authentic Santa you will find. The children will be amazed when he knows a little secret about each child. This year, every child will receive an Elf Town branded gift box with an official invite from Santa to Elf Town addressed to the children, our unique Golden ticket and a map of Elf Town. This will come by reindeer post from Santa himself before your booking date. All included with your ticket purchase. Tickets for Elf Town are not included in our packages and must be booked directly with https://elftown.ie/
Your journey into Elf Town through our Grand Entrance starts at the Castle gates, where you will meet Glitterpants, Santa’s head Elf who will get you started on your journey. Now, we don’t want to be giving too much away about the Magic that is behind those Castle gates but here are just a few of the highlights.
- Jack Frosts Ice House – 50 Mtr sq House made of real ice – a great photo op!
- Postal Portal – Children can sit with Postie elf and write and send their letters to Santa.
- Disco Dancefloor – Hit our LED Dancefloor and strut your stuff with “Boogie” our Disco Elf.
- Rudolph the red nose reindeer – our very popular puppet.
- Elf Terrace – Spend 15 minutes here – listen to the tales from the Elves and maybe throw some snowballs!
- Mrs. Claus Kitchen – Elf Town would not be the same without Mrs. Claus – an old favourite when the children get to decorate a cookie with Mrs. Claus
- Elf Town Express – Watch the children’s amazement as they look at our train steam up the tracks in our beautiful mountain setting.
- Your family’s private visit with Santa. Our Santa is the most realistic and authentic Santa you will find. When we say “Believe in the Magic” If at this stage you do not already – you are guaranteed to now. Santa will know some secrets on each of the children that visit his Grotto. Your children will be blown away when Santa can tell them something about themselves such as something they are good at, teachers name, best friend etc. Guaranteed to keep the children believing in the magic – not to mention the grown-ups!
- Santa’s Toy Shop – Santa gives each child a gold toy coin for them to go to Santa’s toy shop that is stacked floor to ceiling with lots and lots of presents that Santa’s Elves have made for the boys and girls. Here they can exchange the toy coin for any present they like.
Elf Town Package
The Claregalway Hotel is the perfect destination for your family getaway to Galway, where family fun, adventure and creating lifelong family memories are vitally important. Families can enjoy our state of the art leisure facilities, family-friendly dining options, and our spacious, contemporary, and cosy guestrooms equipped with a 32inch TV.
Our Elf Town Package includes:
- Overnight Accommodation
- Festive warmed spiced cider for the adults and hot chocolate topped with marshmallows for the kids
- Entry to Christmas Colouring Competition for the little ones – chance to win an amazing Christmas Toy Box
- Delicious 3 Course Evening Meal on one evening (Kids meals included – under 12’s only)
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning of your stay
Please Note: Tickets for Elf Town are not included in our packages and must be booked directly with https://elftown.ie/
Elf Town Offers
This festive season the magical Elf Town returns to Galway Racecourse, stay with us at the family-friendly Claregalway Hotel, located just 10 minutes from Ballybrit.BOOK NOW
Why Stay With Us
at The Claregalway Hotel
Enjoy complimentary use of our leisure facilities with designated hours for children, on-site parking and the friendliest of staff on handsREAD MORE
Spacious Family Guestrooms
At the Claregalway hotel, our family rooms vary in size and can accommodate families of all sizesREAD MORE
Family Friendly Dining
Here at the Claregalway Hotel, we offer a range of dining options suitable for all the family in our popular Bia & Co Alfresco Terrace and GastrobarREAD MORE