Gym & Fitness
At The 4 Star Claregalway Hotel
The fully air-conditioned 4000 sq. ft gym at the 4-star Claregalway Hotel boasts state of the art equipment from leading top brands such as Matrix, Life Fitness and PRECOR equipment and is the perfect place for fitness enthusiasts of all levels.
Each member receives an initial fitness assessment, individual fitness programme and instruction on how to use each piece of equipment. We have pledged to make our gym a no judgement zone. Members of all ages, shapes, sizes and backgrounds are welcome in our gym and our qualified fitness instructors are here to help you achieve your fitness goals.
You can transform your life by being physically active. Exercise helps with not only your physical health but your mental health. It releases chemicals in your brain (endorphins) that have a positive effect on your mood and your body. It doesn’t take huge changes. Start small. Just keep moving, whatever your age or ability. You’ll feel better, have more energy and even live longer.
Our experienced staff are here to educate you on your physical fitness whether the focus be weight loss, toning, muscle gain or simply to help get your fitness routine back on track.
Monday to Friday – 5:45am to 9pm / Saturday – 8am to 7pm / Sunday – 8am to 7pm / Bank Holiday – 8am to 8pm
Children under 15 years of age are welcome when accompanied by an adult between the hours of 6.00 am and 7:00 pm Monday to Thursday and until closing time Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
Gym, pool and Spa areas close 15 minutes prior to the closing times noted above and all members are asked to be mindful of the need to vacate the club’s changing rooms before closing time.
For more information feel free to contact us: Email: email@example.com or call 091 738220.
We offer a full range of fitness classes every week to suit all fitness levels, including yoga, Zumba, swimming classes, Pilates and more. We offer a wide variety of instructor-led classes as well as internationally renowned Les Mills virtual classes. Our fitness philosophy is based on not only physical wellbeing but also mental wellbeing.
Fitness Classes can boost motivation and create accountability, taking part in the class helps push your workout to achieve more. With music playing and everyone else working with you, sharing in the struggle and the success, it can feel more like a party than a workout. The entire experience of a group exercise class can lead to higher endorphin release than with other exercise. Endorphins are those feel-good hormones and the combine effect of the music and the effort you put in and the fact you are in a group of people doing exercise, helps your body to release more! It’s why you come out of a class really buzzing.
A fitness instructor will be available at all times to offer advice and answer any questions you may have regarding our fitness classes.
Here at the 4-star Claregalway Hotel we off a range of fitness classes for you to enjoy while staying with us including:
- Bars & Bell – The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body incorporating dumbbells and barbells
- Kettlebells – This fantastic class is designed to guarantee 1000 calories burned off in a one-hour session. It has a mix of “Kettlebell” and high cardio exercises which are perfect for muscle toning.
- Gym Classes – A fitness instructor will be available at all times in the gym to offer advice and answer any questions you may have in order to make the most of your membership and achieve your goals.
- Spinning – Spinning is an excellent exercise to strengthen your heart and tone your legs!
- Bootcamp – Bootcamp is a fat loss and fitness class that tones your body all in 45 minutes. It’s fun and has an easy-to-follow structure suitable for all fitness levels.
- TRX -TRX Suspension Trainer is the original, best-in-class workout system that leverages gravity and your bodyweight to perform hundreds of exercises.
So why not join us for a fitness class, socialise with our other members or recover from your workout in our 18-metre swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room and sauna.
Other Leisure Facilities
The club boasts an 18-metre deck level pool with separate children’s paddle pool. The entire adult pool is 4ft 2” in depth and the children’s pool 1 ft.Read More