Elf Town Galway
Santa will host this wonderful Christmas journey at the Galway Race Course in Ballybrit. Santa and his Elves have been very busy building the Elf town.
This year Santa wants to make the Christmas experience all the more fun for all of the children. Not on 1 floor, not on 2… but 3 floors of the magical Christmas experience that is Elf Town.
New to 2017 is Jay Frost, who's house is made from real ice! Jay will set the children on their mission to help Santa. He has also opened up his workshop where the children can see the elves making their present and choose their own.
There are many more surprises waiting for you in Elf Town that we just cant wait for you to see!
- Meet Jay Frost and see the frozen Ice House.
- Wander through the enchanted forest.
- Mulled wine and Mince Pies for the adults in the Mrs Claus kitchen.
- Donate your Elf Coin to a charity of your choice on the day.
- Naughty or Nice? Only the good children get to the next level.
- Children get to choose their own present from Santa’s Workshop.
- Free Parking.
Elf Town is an interactive journey through Christmas that can be enjoyed by children of all ages.
For further information on Elf Town visit the official website here.