Looking for a hotel to stay in during the Galway Races this Summer? The Claregalway Hotel is only 15 minutes from Galway Racecourse, home to Ireland’s largest and most exciting sporting festivals, the Galway Races.
Avoid the city traffic by staying at Claregalway Hotel or take advantage of our free parking with buses running every hour from our Hotel directly to Galway Racecourse in Ballybrit.
- Monday 25th July - The Connacht Hotel (Q.R.) Handicap followed by an ‘Evening with the Sports Stars’
- Tuesday 26th July - Colm Quinn BMW Mile Handicap with a highly desirable prize fund of €120,000
- Wednesday 27th July - Tote.com Galway Plate with an exciting prize fund of €220,000
- Thursday 28th July - Ladies Day: Guinness Galway Hurdle Handicap Glamorous
- Friday 29th July - Friday’s Fair Lady: Guinness Handicap
- Saturday 30th July - Ladbrokes Day: Ladbrokes Handicap Hurdle
- Sunday 31st July - Family Day & Mad Hatters Day: Irish Stallion Farms EBF "Ahonoora" Handicap
For more information about Galway Races, visit website http://www.galwayraces.com/
At Claregalway Hotel, we are delighted to offer you some exceptional rates for certain dates of the 2016 Summer Festival.