Claregalway Hotel, Galway, Ireland is a 3 star service within a modern and contemporary environment. Claregalway Hotel, is a vibrant and energetic place to work in!
In joining our team, you’ll become a part of a group of dedicated hotel professionals whose absolute passion is to take care of our Guests. The ladies and gentlemen of our team provide efficient and skilful service with natural spontaneity and a level of friendliness that Irish hospitality is famed for all over the world. Staff at Claregalway Hotel offer a high standard of service and have won numerous awards and have a reputation for being particularly friendly, efficient and helpful. The team are enthusiastic and have a vast knowledge of their products and provide service excellence. If you believe that you have the passion, enthusiasm, service skills and dedication it takes to working in this challenging and demanding profession, why not drop us your CV by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently recruiting for the following position(s)
The ideal candidate for this position will;
- Have a minimum of one year’s Hotel experience
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Be standards driven and detail orientated
- Have excellent communication skills and a good command of the English language
- Have the ability to work on his/her own initiative
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Opera experience is desirable
Benefits to Include;
- Meals on Duty
- Flexi Rosters
- Gym Membership
- On the Job Training
- Continuous Professional Development supported
Email your CV to: email@example.com or post it to HR Department, Claregalway Hotel, Claregalway Village, Co Galway.
Claregalway Hotel is an equal opportunities employer.